Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First things first

My apologies to the folks who occasionally drop by my blog.  It has been woefully neglected for a long time.  My only excuse is this:  our family has grown by one.  Already blessed with a magnificent son Gabriel, I can now boast of another.  Samuel Scott Kerr came on board February 4, 2010 at 7:29 p.m. ringing up 7lbs 2 oz on the scale.  His Mom is in awesome condition considering the rigours and challenges of another 9-month ordeal.  When Sam decided to show up though he wasted no time at all screaming his arrival only 1 hour after we'd arrived at the Oakville Trafalgar GH. 
So, here he is.  Yes, you can expect to hear much more about him in the coming weeks, months and indeed years.  
A generous nod to my son Gabriel as well who has so far welcomed Sammy with open arms.  We're not entirely sure though if he comprehends that Sammy is staying for the long term.  
Now, anyone know where I can get a great deal on hockey equipment?

No comments: