Monday, March 10, 2008

A little bit buried and don't want to commit to permanent employees?

A little bit buried? I can help you dig out.

“A critical component of a great brand and the most essential element of its composition is that the experience of the brand must create an emotional connection with the consumer. Emotion is the one human ability that cannot be automated and companies need to embrace the notion that their stories are perhaps more important than their products.”*

At a very reasonable rate I am ready, willing and able to assist you and your clients in their storytelling.

What I do
Storytelling.
Management and business consulting.
Corporate, marketing and retail strategy
Brand creation and management.
Copywriting and project management.
Client service.

How we can do it together
Contract. Free lance.
Part time. Full time.
Maternity leave coverage.
Hourly. Daily. Project based. Retainer.

A little bit of background

Since my first job as Editor of the St. Thomas Courier weekly newspaper, my career revolved around the essence of communication. A copywriter by craft, I spent the past 30 years in a variety of positions on both the client and agency side of the marketing communications business. During that time I worked extensively in virtually all economic sectors and for clients ranging from AT&T to Canada Bread, from Bank of Montreal to ING, from PepBoys Auto to Wal-Mart. At the same time I gained experience working with organizations throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Germany, South America, and Korea. Whether writing compelling copy, creating retail environments which create an emotional connection with consumers, enabling driveway sealing products to achieve premium status, or helping financial institutions create a lasting, trusting relationship with clients, I have driven the process which brings opportunities to fruition.

As my career evolved, my specialty gravitated toward the world of copywriting, brand creation and management. When I founded Grace Hanna Inc. in 2003 I based its approach upon a well-experienced understanding of the critical components of effective communication: Clarity; Simplicity; Wit.

*Rolf Jensen, Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies

No comments: